Sliding Panel

Here's our sliding panel (drawer) made using jQuery with the toggle function and some CSS3 for the rounded corners. This panel could also be placed on the right. This could be particularly useful, like me, you have a left-aligned website layout.

A Little Something About Me

My name's Ihsanul Huda . My God is Allah. I'm interested in Blogger for Da'wah. I'm not sure if that would count as a Da'wah booth but the best way I can do for Muslim brothers and sisters is to spread Da'wah so that we return to Islam kaffah and follow it properly. Sad truth is most Muslims in Indonesia nowadays place their religion at the lowest priority, and are too caught up with this world. Especially the younger generation, which is being lost in places. I still say alhamdulillah there's a lot of knowledge spreading among the youth with this media coming out and speaking. This is a majelis for muslimin to share, remind each other so that we can keep our tauheed. Be a true Muslim!

Navigation

Social Stuff

INFO